IDROmax 250 HC: Cook & Chill System
Innovative technology which, in accordance with HACCP regulations, combines VACUUM COOKING and FOOD PRESERVATION. Thanks to the VACUUM BLAST-CHILLER, which raises the temperature of the food to +5 °C in a very short time after the sous vide cooking step.
The great advantage? Minimising the microbiological risk and, consequently, protecting the precious organoleptic characteristics of the food.
COOK & CHILL, therefore, represents an incomparable "All-in-One" solution that brings together the many benefits of sous vide cooking and rapid and safe chilling. How? Thanks to an intuitive VALKO software that enables continuous communication between the two phases (Cook & Chill).
SOUS VIDE COOKING // Economic and organisational advantages
• Optimisation of downtime
• Savings in energy and working time
• Better storage organisation
• Optimisation of production processes
• Targeted purchasing, maximum return on investment
• Longer shelf life
• Less weight loss
• No more food waste
WATER BLAST CHILLING // Economic and organisational benefits
• Energy efficiency according to the new European Commission Directive (2009/125/EG)
• Optimisation in food production processes
• Labour savings
• "All-in-One" solution: 2 different technologies in one machine
• Increased productivity - fast amortisation of investment costs
• Space-saving: the chiller can be placed outdoors, in an environment protected from atmospheric agents, as well as inside production rooms.
• CE-PED certified