2° VALKO CBT CONTEST
On Monday 21st October, during the 41st edition of the HOST in Milan, the great final of the VALKOCBT Contest took place: a unique event that was able to create non-stop thrills and entertainment. This is mainly due to the 5 finalists who, in a free-for-all contest (CBT), fought a battle to the last minute to present top-notch dishes worthy of a starred restaurant to the jury. But the final was not just that: there was also time to laugh (especially after the contest thanks to Forst's delicious beers), for fooling around and feeling emotionally touched.
This fluctuation of great emotions would never have been possible without the help and support of many personalities who deserve heartfelt thanks here too, in this virtual venue:
• thanks to the extraordinary judges Luca Monica, Felix Lo Basso and Marco Pirotta who have masterfully interpreted their role with great professionalism and availability;
• thanks to the two presenters, Nicolò Vecchia and Michele Sana for allowing the show to "never stop", to always remain captivating;
• thanks to Gran Chef, our major partner, for once again supporting us in an event that we considered important for low-temperature cooking but also the whole catering sector;
• thanks to the chairman of VALKO Fabrizio Colombo and Andrea Colombo who once again demonstrated an almost contagious passion for the catering world
• and last but not least, many thanks to everyone, including members of staff, for making the contest what it was: the best CBT event of the year!